Welcome

Welcome
Naughty Santa's Black Market - For The Hottest Movies & Music

Recent Additions



Music



Movies

Software
Coming Soon Coming Soon



Grab This Animated Feed

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ringo Starr - The Christmas Collection


Forget that Ringo was the funny Beatle. For our purposes, he's the Christmas Beatle. Ringo is the only member of the Fab Four to release an album of holiday music and, if this 12-song collection is any indication, Richard Starkey has certainly found his niche. This elegantly sparse production finds Ringo re-roasting old chestnuts such as "Winter Wonderland" and "White Christmas" with his zany, playful, rollicking sense of humor. Jazzy flourishes, rockabilly piano, and Scottish bagpipes go a long way toward lifting these classics out of mothballs. And the skinbeater in him makes "The Little Drummer Boy" irresistible. Even better are the six songs he and Mark Hudson (of the Hudson Brothers) penned for the disc, especially the sophisticated "Christmas Eve," which conjures up the ghost of Cole Porter. Aerosmith's Joe Perry provides soaring guitar work on two cuts, while former Eagle Timothy B. Schmit provides candy-cane sweet vocals throughout. As an added treat, Ringo covers the Beatles' "Christmas Time is Here Again."


01 - Come On Christmas, Christmas Come On - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3
02 - Winter Wonderland - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3
03 - I Wanna Be Santa Claus - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3
04 - The Little Drummer Boy - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3
05 - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3
06 - Christmas Eve - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3
07 - The Christmas Dance - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3
08 - Christmas Time Is Here Again - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3
09 - Blue Christmas - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3
10 - Dear Santa - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3
11 - White Christmas - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3
12 - Pax Um Biscum (Peace Be With You) - Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus.mp3

1 comment:

Deep-Solstice said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/74108228/Ringo_Starr_-_The_Christmas_Collection__2003_.rar

Nominated For Bloggers Choice Awards

Click on this icon if you think this site is worthy Thanks My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

Please Vote For This Site

Feedback Appreciated

Last.FM

Site Created 12/13/07 Vsitors Since Then

   

Search


Enter your search terms

Blog Catalog Members